INTERNATIONAL Business Management
Year 1 Modules
- Brand and Image (20)
- Academic and Professional Golf Development in the workplace (20)
- Economics for Managers (20)
- Introduction to Finance (20)
- Global Business Environment (20)
- Organisational Behaviour and Operational Management (20)
Year 2 Modules
- Human Resource Management and Development (20)
- Contemporary International Business Issues (20)
- Research Methods (20)
- Funding and Financial Decision Making (20)
- E-Business and Marketing (20)
- Professional Golf Experience (20)
Year 3 Modules
- Strategic Management and Leadership (20)
- Current International Management Issues (20)
- Tournament Golf as a Business (20)
- Honours Project (40)
- Professional Golf Tour Experience (20)
The programme aims to:
- Produce students who are knowledgeable, analytical, forward thinking and highly employable in an International Business Environment.
- Allow students to develop their critical thinking and understanding of the factors and issues involved in managing International businesses.
- Develop key transferable skills and autonomy of learning.
- Ensure currency of delivery throughout the programme.
- Provide opportunity for students to practice and develop business and management skills within and outside of the formal programme.