As business becomes increasingly global the need for effective management within organisations becomes paramount and the opportunities for graduates expands. You will study the management of international business, and how the key theoretical approaches can be used in practice. You will get the opportunity to develop and apply business and management skills both within and outside of the formal programme.
Business will not be your only interest, you will have a passion for the game of golf and want to develop your game further. Our BA (Hons) International Business Management programme is sympathetically timetabled so that you can fully engage with our golf performance development programme, including competing in professional events, and our 10-12 weeks training in Southern Europe.
The programme is intensive, with the primary delivery taking place over 22 weeks from September to April. This intensive delivery model, with activity seven days a week, ensures that the academic and golf performance development delivery is completed ahead of Easter when the UK golf season starts. During the summer, students work either in positions within industry or practising, planning and managing their golf development.
The BA (Hons) International Business Management (with Professional Golf) aims to:
- Produce students who are knowledgeable, analytical, forwarding thinking and highly employable in an International Business Environment.
- Allow students to develop their critical thinking and understanding of the factors and issues involved in managing International businesses.
- Develop key transferable skills and autonomy of learning.
- Ensure currency of delivery throughout the programme.
- Provide opportunity for students to practice and develop business and management skills within and outside of the formal programme.
|Year 1 Modules||
The BA (Hons) International Business Management
|Year 2 Modules||The BA (Hons) International Business Management|
|Year 3 Modules||The BA (Hons) International Business Management|
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.